I want to know what is so great about TestNG. Can anyone please help me out.
I am assuming that you are aware about what it is and why we use it. So I am jumping to the ‘greatness’ part.
Following are the feature which makes it an awesome to use Java Testing Framework
- For support of distinct cleanup and setup choices, It provides various kinds of after and before annotations.
- It supports testing integrated classes.
- It has flexible API plugins and runs time config.
- Fully supports multiple threaded testing.
- It supports load tests, dependent test methods, parallel tests, and partial failure.
- Test suites are configured mainly using XML files.