What are the different methods to inspect elements on Android devices?
With the increasing popularity of mobile devices and smartphones, there are many things that people can do through their devices. One thing that they can do with their device is to inspect things. Inspecting things on different apps is one of the most popular features. However, there are many different ways to perform this task. The following are some methods that you can use to inspect elements on your Android devices.
- Using Chrome Developer tools
- Using Chrome on Android
- Using Android applications
- Using Remote Debugging tools
- Using LambdaTest to inspect elements on Android devices
- Using LT Browser to inspect elements on Android device viewports
To deep dive into each of these methods, please go through the blog on: