What are the best software testing certifications to take in 2021?
To grow and thrive in this industry, you’ll want a software testing certification that demonstrates your experience and expertise.
Now, you can prove your expertise in software testing with the right certification for your career stage. Here are some of the best certifications you can consider taking in 2021.
- CAST (Certified Associate in Software Testing) by QAI Global Institute
- Automation Test Engineer by Simplilearn
- ISTQB Advanced Level Test Automation Engineer
- LambdaTest Certifications (Selenium 101 and TestNG)
- Certifications from Test Automation University
- Mobile App Testing with Appium by Edureka
- Rest API Automation Testing by Udemy
- Certified Cloud Tester (Foundation Level) by GAQM
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Software Testing by Udemy
- UFT v15.x Certification by Micro Focus
To understand the prerequisite and exam structure for each one of these, go through the blog:
You can also opt for Selenium Training and Certification by Intellipaat to clear A4Q Selenium Tester Foundation Certification exam. It will help you understand Selenium IDE, RC, Selenium WebDriver, and Selenium Grid.