I want to know some advantages of using Gauge test automation framework. Can anyone please provide me some information regarding it.
I am assuming that you already know about Gauge test automation framework. So speaking of advantages there are quite a few and I can list some as follow.
- Wide range of templates are available in a language of your choice to have an easy kick start to the project.
- Command Line support it allows easier integrations with CICD tools.
- Gauge framework supports all major programming languages including GoLang.
- It supports wide variety of plugins, here is a list of all plugin categories available.
- IDE Plugins: Visual Studio Code, IntelliJ and Visual Studio.
- Reports: HTML Report, XML Report, JSON Report, Spectacle and Flash.
- Build Management: Maven and Gradle
- You can even create your own plugin using their open source Gauge API.
- Instead of navigating through stack traces it quickly detect issues through screenshots of event failures and multiple reporting formats available
- Being an open-source it offers integrations with cloud-based solutions like LambdaTest for addressing the cross browser testing goals. Helps you create scalable tests by executing them parallelly
- Easy to write effective test cases by team members.
- Automated crossbrowser testing is easier.
- Scalability of product requirements across the QA, Dev and Business teams.