How to modify header requests in Selenium Java project?
Here are some of the situations where you might need to change the HTTP Request Headers:
- While testing the controls by establishing appropriate HTTP headers.
- When server logic has to be thoroughly tested
- While enabling some specific parts of a web application logic you might need to modify HTTP request headers from time to time as per the test scenario.
There are a few possibilities, following which one can modify the header request in the Java-Selenium project.
- Modifying HTTP Request Headers Using REST Assured Library
- Modifying HTTP Request Headers Using Reverse Proxy Like Browser Mob-Proxy
- Modifying HTTP Request Headers Using Firefox Extension
To understand each of these techniques, you can go through the following blog: